Single wavelength EDFA Erbium-doped Fiber Amplifier Pre-Amplifier
The EDFA Module is an optical fiber amplifier product family dedicated to optical fiber communication systems.
With high gain and low noise advantages.
Support PC software control, small and easy to integrate, but also according to customer needs to provide desktop or rack-mounted package.
Mainly divided into the following two types
1. Preamplifier: Pre-Amplifier, referred to as PA, that is, preamplifier, for -40 ~ -25 dBm range of small optical signal amplification, the typical gain is 35 dB;
2. Booster amplifier: Booster-Amplifier, referred to as BA, for -6 ~ 3 dBm within the optical signal amplification, the maximum output power can reach 27 dBm;
Note: This is Pre-Amplifier, if you need Booster-Amplifier, please click this link: Booster-Amplifier
1. Miniaturization module design
2. Wide operating wavelength range
3. High gain, gain flat
4. Good temperature adaptability
1. Optical fiber communication
2. Fiber optic sensing
3. Fiber lasers
EDFA-PA-35: EDFA, Pre—Amplifier, Gain 35dB.
EDFA-PA-45: EDFA, Pre—Amplifier, Gain 45dB.
|Parameter||Unit||Min Value||Typical value||Max value||Remarks|
|Input power range||dBm||-6||3|
|Polarization dependent gain||dB||0.5|
|Polarization mode dispersion||ps||0.5|
|Input / output isolation||dB||40|
|Operating temperature range||°C||-20||+65|
|Operating humidity range||％||70|
|Pigtail connector type||FC/APC||
|Input and output pigtail type||Single mode fiber SMF-28e|
|Power supply||V||DC 3.3 V or DC 5V||power adapter|
|Size and electrical interface||mm||150 × 125 × 20 (electrical interface DB25);
90 × 70 × 15 (electrical interface 30PIN)
|Operating mode||ACC: pump current constant; APC: output power is constant|
Model#01 Standard typeO
Model#02 LCD Professional type